AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015

Contributor
tcombs
Message 1 of 3 (694 Views)
Accepted Solution

view cube ghost

694 Views, 2 Replies
02-01-2013 02:03 PM

I have an annoying quirk.  When working in 3D, the view cube in the upper right corner creates a ghost image.  If I rotate the view, the original plan orientation stays layered on top of the current view.  When I click on the cube, the current orientation is what is chosen, but the layered effect is a little confusing and annoying.  Anyone have an idea of how to get rid of this?

Here is a snapshot of what the view cube looks like:

Move cube ghost.PNG

I am working with AutoCAD 2013 on a Dell Precision T3500 (Windows 7, 64bit OS) with an ATI FirePro V5700 graphics card and 6GB RAM.  I just checked to see if I had the latest driver and the Cadalyst control center says I do. 

Thanks

Tim

*Expert Elite*
edwin.prakoso
Message 2 of 3 (672 Views)

Re: view cube ghost

02-03-2013 10:01 PM in reply to: tcombs

From my experience, the latest driver doesn't always work better.

Try to download and use tested driver from Autodesk website: http://autodesk.com/hardware

The certified driver release there is 8.85.7.1 [8.17.10.1077].

Kind regards,
Edwin Prakoso | www.cad-notes.com | @CADnotes

If this post solve your issue, please mark this post as solution. It will help others who have the same issue to find solution.
Contributor
tcombs
Message 3 of 3 (653 Views)

Re: view cube ghost

02-04-2013 08:48 AM in reply to: edwin.prakoso

That seems to do the trick.

Thanks!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube