AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015

Contributor
TONYDELGIUDICE1018
Message 11 of 14 (74 Views)

Re: program stopping

01-29-2013 04:55 AM in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA
I already said I bought a new system with Windows 8 on it not knowing that Autodesk was not up to speed So according to you I have to purchase another system with Windows 7 on it and put the old new system with Windows 8 in mothballs until Autodesk gets off there collective rear ends and fixes the problem Am I clear on this? Tony D
Contributor
TONYDELGIUDICE1018
Message 12 of 14 (72 Views)

01-29-2013 05:11 AM in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA
 I already said I bought a new system with Windows 8 on it not knowing that Autodesk was not up to speed

So according to you I have to purchase another system with Windows 7 on it and put the old new system with Windows 8 in mothballs until Autodesk gets off there collective rear ends and fixes the problem

Am I clear on this?
*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 13 of 14 (68 Views)

01-29-2013 05:47 AM in reply to: TONYDELGIUDICE1018

Friend, you did not research it before buying the new PC: we all feel your pain, we've all done mistakes in the past.

Time to learn from them: own it and learn from it.

Until R2013 is fully supported in Win8, contact your hardware manufacturer and ask about Microsoft's program to drop down to Win7 and fix your mistake. Or dig up the old PC you came from in the interim.

There is no fix today for your self-inflicted problem. Sorry: you can;t fly by the seat of your pants in business. learn from this misstep.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Contributor
TONYDELGIUDICE1018
Message 14 of 14 (65 Views)

01-29-2013 06:00 AM in reply to: pendean
Yeah - pick up on that already - In the process of downgrading Tony D

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube