Did you mean: 

lisp for coordinates

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
merlijnvanleeuwen
1912 Views, 3 Replies

lisp for coordinates

Hello,

i'am looking for a lisp to create x.y coördinates, of course there are plenty of those with leader and text. But i'm looking for one where i can edit the layer, textstyle, leaderstyle, scale and that sort of things so i dont have to do a scale function or match properties. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

@merlijnvanleeuwen wrote:

Hello,

i'am looking for a lisp to create x.y coördinates, of course there are plenty of those with leader and text. But i'm looking for one where i can edit the layer, textstyle, leaderstyle, scale and that sort of things so i dont have to do a scale function or match properties. 

I seem to recall something like this a while back.  I think it was more recent than this, but you could try it out [I didn't test it].  I didn't find anything more recent in a quick Search.  In any case such a routine would almost certainly involve Ordinate Dimensions -- at least, if you want it to adjust the textual content if you Stretch things.  It could be done with suppressed extension lines if you don't want the Dimension-entity "look."

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 3 of 4
murray-clack
in reply to: Kent1Cooper

Why not use an MLeader object containing FIELD values that obtain the X & Y (i.e. East & North) center coordinates of a circle?

Benefits

1. You can COPY the MLeader and Circle, and the field values for each copy will update to each individual circle.

2. You can put them on ANY layer

4. You can assign the MLeader to be Annotative to any desired scale factor

5. You can change the MLeader from one style to another without affecting the field values.

Message 4 of 4

thanks for your reply!

i was more thinking at a multileader. Some colleague explode everything, grr. Somethings with a 'single' leader it goes wrong if you change the UCS a lot. So i get it when they explode those things, but its really annoying. So if i can come with a good lisp that uses a mutlileader based on the last used multileader (style, scale, etc. ) it would help me al LOT!!

In holland we put the x and y coordinates above each other, not both with his own extention 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost