Did you mean: 

half full circle next to crosshair

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
golf32902
12678 Views, 6 Replies

half full circle next to crosshair

I have a half full circle next to the crosshairs. When you move it follows. I was wondering how you turn it off.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
braudpat
in reply to: golf32902

Hello

Q1) Which ACAD exactly ?

Q2) If ACAD 2015 : have you installed the SP 1 for 2015 ?

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autocad-2015-service-...

If SP 1 on ACAD 2015 : have you tried to run with CURSORBADGE = 1 ?

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Can-cur...

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
golf32902
in reply to: braudpat

I am running 2015 but no service pack yet. I will try this, but I'm not holding my breath, that this will fix it.

I don't mind the selection window icons next to the cursor, so wont changing that variable remove all, instead of just this one?

It is odd, because it only happens on one file of mine. The rest of them are OK, and the circle is not there.

Message 4 of 7
scot-65

Possibly try inserting the problem file into your template file and do a save as - file header might be the problem for this one file...???

Scot-65
A gift of extraordinary Common Sense does not require an Acronym Suffix to be added to my given name.

Message 5 of 7
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> It is odd, because it only happens on one file of mine.

If that is file depended we should have access to that file, at least I don't know this icon ... so interested to see your drawing 😉

And just to make sure: you are running plain AutoCAD 2015 or a vertical product based on AutoCAD?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 6 of 7
germXXL
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

I had this happen to me yesterday.

I somehow changed the view and then did an undo when I noticed it.

Howevever, after opening the file up today, it's now gone.

--gxxl

Message 7 of 7
golf32902
in reply to: germXXL

I just restarted the computer and problem fixed itself. Thanks germXXL for the solution, and everyone for the support.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost