Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fatal error Autocad2014

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
beppefasano.it
1454 Views, 3 Replies

fatal error Autocad2014

Hi, I have problems with my Autocad2014 sp1 installed on Windows operating system 8.1pro x 64 updated to 2/27/2014.
Autocad gives me some errors, closing the file I'm working on.
an error occurs using the command copy-paste: "fatal error: unhandled access violation reading 0x026e exception at e3e96db9h"

another error occurs when I try to convert from dwg to pdf:"fatal error: unhandled exception c015000fh at e3face50h",

the latter also happens during normal use of the software and is as follows: "fatal error: unhandled access violation reading 0x00d5 exception at 6f6c6db9h"

I am attaching images if they can help.
I am afraid to format my PC because I can have otherproblems with the activation of my Autocad license ( I use win 8.1 Pro x64)

Thank you for the support.
regards,
marcello.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
braudpat
in reply to: beppefasano.it

Hello

Welcome to the Autodesk/AutoCAD Forums !

Aie, Aie ...

0) I imagine you have an Autodesk Building Design Suite Premium 2014 !?

1) Please open your DWGs in RECOVER Mode and RE-Save ...

Maybe it could solve (or not) some problems ...

2) The bad news : Win 8.1 is not supported by Autodesk !

Only versions 2015 will support offiaclly Windows 8.1 ...

3) Have you the problem BEFORE installing the SP 1 for 2014 ?

4) You are running Win 8.1 Pro x64 but your PC has how much memory in Gb ?

4 / 6 / 8 / 12 / 16 ??

Bye, Pat

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
justshutup
in reply to: beppefasano.it

@beppefasano.it wrote:
Hi, I have problems with my Autocad2014 sp1 installed on Windows operating system 8.1pro x 64 updated to 2/27/2014.
Autocad gives me some errors, closing the file I'm working on.
an error occurs using the command copy-paste: "fatal error: unhandled access violation reading 0x026e exception at e3e96db9h"

another error occurs when I try to convert from dwg to pdf:"fatal error: unhandled exception c015000fh at e3face50h",

the latter also happens during normal use of the software and is as follows: "fatal error: unhandled access violation reading 0x00d5 exception at 6f6c6db9h"

I am attaching images if they can help.
I am afraid to format my PC because I can have otherproblems with the activation of my Autocad license ( I use win 8.1 Pro x64)

Thank you for the support.
regards,
marcello.

Windows 8.1 isn't listed as a supported OS: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/System-...

Message 4 of 4
braudpat
in reply to: justshutup

Hello

The best solution : wait about 1 or 2 monthes ... and upgrade to versions 2015 !

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost