Did you mean: 

error installing AutoCAD 2014

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
mtj96
2336 Views, 5 Replies

error installing AutoCAD 2014

Hey,
I have been trying to install autoCAD 2014 for my graphics class but I haven't been able to get it to work. The very first time I downloaded autoCAD 2014 it downloaded but the application would never open up due to an error. I uninstalled autoCAD and all of its software and tried to download it again but every time I try to download it, the system says it's already installed when I completely removed it from my PC. Because the system thinks it's still installed it won't let me download it again. I tried the install now function, the download now function, and the download from browser function but neither of them works. I still have the autoCAD uninstall tool on my PC but when I click on it, it just displays a blank box. I tried going to technical support at my school and several people have tried to help me figure it out but no one has been able to figure it out. I have a windows PC running on windows 7 and a 64 bit operating system. If anyone knows any thing about this and can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Patchy
in reply to: mtj96

Try deleting all the junks in the Temp Folder if it doesn't work then do Windows System Restore to a few days back.

Message 3 of 6
mtj96
in reply to: Patchy

I've removed everything from the temp folder and I tried to do the system restore but I first install AutoCAD like a month ago & my restore points don't date that far back.
Message 4 of 6
edwin.prakoso

Try to use FixIt to clean the installation.

Read TS21891972 for detailed explanation.

If this post solves your problem, please mark it as solved. It will help others with a similar problem to find a solution.

Kind regards,

Edwin Prakoso
LinkedIn | Website | Twitter
Message 5 of 6
rachelpecio

The same problem with my computer.

Deleting my Temp Files doesn't make the installation work. It said that it is still installed in the computer.

Help. 😞

Message 6 of 6
carl_mason

I am having exactly the same problem. Did you manage to resolve this issue? as I am totally out of ideas as of what to try next!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost