Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autodesk, you have a language pack file corrupted, please reupload

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
andresvergara
543 Views, 2 Replies

autodesk, you have a language pack file corrupted, please reupload

i tried to download the file "autocad_2013_english_languagepack_win_32bit.exe " found at http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autocad-2013-language...

but it only downloads about 6mb out of supposed 54mb, and when i extract it, an error about corrupted files is displayed, i redownloaded the file from another computer and the same issue happened, seems that the file needs to be reupload to that link, please any moderator or autodesk employed, take actions on it for a fix, thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
owenwengerd
in reply to: andresvergara

I tested, and can confirm the same results. The 64-bit download works correctly. Make sure you submit a support request by using the 'Contact Us' link on the download page, as this forum is not necessarily monitored by Autodesk employees.

--
Owen Wengerd
ManuSoft
Message 3 of 3
andresvergara
in reply to: owenwengerd

thanks for your answer, i tried contacting autodesk when i wrote this topic as well, at first, i tried the autodesk chat, but always says chat is busy, then i wrote them in the contact page, i suppose i will have to wait a while, i hope they can fix that file quick, since i need that.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost