Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wipeout not printing

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
zwtheisen
2584 Views, 8 Replies

Wipeout not printing

I am trying to publish some drawings because I have multiple sheets in multiple drawins that all belong to the same project. I was hoping publishing to pdf would cut down on time from doing it to each page one at a time (and saze on file size). Everything is working fine except for when I publish to PDF my maps. The wipeouts that I add so sghow information do not show up, it shows the map behind. If I print the map to a hard copy or use cutepdf to print it, they turn out fine. I tried using color 255, merging and not merging lines in the pc3 file, played with the frames and the drwing order and I have had no luck. ]

I was hoping someone could shed some light. I was hoping for a solution other then publishing to a DWF then to a PDF (seems like extra work that should not have to be done.). 

Others in my office and other offices are using hte same pc file and are not having any issues.

Thanks, 

Zack

Tags (3)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
pendean
in reply to: zwtheisen

Could this simply be a DRAWODER problem with the wipeouts?
Or did you draw the wipreouts on a non-plotting layer?
Which exact PDF driver are you plotting to?
Message 3 of 9
zwtheisen
in reply to: pendean

unfortunately the draw order is fine and the wipeout layer is set to print. It just confuses me because the same printer that I use to PDF will print a hard copy just fine with the wipeouts showing. Im not sure what driving Im plotting to.
Message 4 of 9

when you're in the publish dialog box, are you selecting "PDF" or "Plotter named in page setup"? We've had problems using the "PDF" option previously.
Message 5 of 9

I tried using both. With the plotter set to CutePDF (which is what I use to use to PDF), but still not luck. There just has to be something wrong with my machine because my co workers have no issues.
Message 6 of 9
pendean

Reformat and reimage your PC to match all the others if you believe the issue is at that level.
Message 7 of 9
mathewkol

There is a setting in some printerdriversd called Overwrite and Merge. Make sure it's set to Overwrite. Click Properties in the print dialog and you should be able to find it.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 8 of 9
zwtheisen
in reply to: mathewkol

It is set to Overwrite. It has been all along. Thanks though
Message 9 of 9
mterry2019

We are having this same exact issue in my office. Did you find a solution?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost