Did you mean: 

White boxes around aerials

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
691 Views, 7 Replies

White boxes around aerials

I am getting these white lines around my aerials that are turning black when i print them to PDF. I need my graphics guy to turn it into an exibit but these lines are getting in the way.

any way to fix this? I was messing around with the raster tools but havent found any solutions yet.

-ND

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
skintsubby
in reply to: Anonymous

You need to supply a bit more information.. or even attach the file.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: skintsubby

Snapshot 1 is the PDF I printed from AutoCAD. Notice the black lines right in the middle of the aerial. Those lines are exactly where the edges of the aerial squares are. They are almost like borders on a picture. Snapshot 2 shows the exact spot on the AutoCAD program. Those are actual lines I can click on. When I do, they go dashed, that dashed look when you select something. If I delete those lines, it deletes the whole aerial blocks. Is there a setting or something that gives these aerials those lines? A setting that I can turn off to get rid of those lines? I treid messing around with the Raster Tools tab, but couldnt seem to get anything to work. For graphic purposes, I would like to get rid of them.

Message 4 of 8
skintsubby

ND

try TFRAMES ?
Message 5 of 8
Patchy

How about IMAGEFRAME or FRAME variables?

use zero

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

TFRAMES worked!!!!! Thank you so much! I just typed in the word and they magically disappeared.

Thanks again and sorry for being so confusing, I tend to get non descriptive.

-ND

Message 7 of 8
skintsubby

You're Welcome

Although Patchy's suggestion (set IMAGEFRAME to 0) would have worked as well. TFRAMES just toggles the IMAGEFRAME varialble.

Also, Remember to mark the thread as resolved.

Mark

Message 8 of 8
jggerth
in reply to: skintsubby

As a rule, i find IMAGEFRAME = 2 to be a better setting,  the frame is visible, which means the image can be selected, but will not plot.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost