301 Views, 5 Replies

What's that??

Help me please, I don't understand what these unusual symbols are... Thanks

Cattura.JPG

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi,

update your AutoCAD to the latest servicepack (>>>click<<<)

update your gc-driver to the latest release or look >>>here<<< for a certified driver to install.

If nothing helped then try to turn of hardware acceleration.

Good luck, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: alessandro-direnzo

TYPE UCS (w) and press enter
Message 4 of 6

That's telling you that your UCS is rotated: was that deliberate? Or do you not use that feature? Or don't you know enough to judge (in which case you might want to ask for permission from the user that last used the file).
Your can type ICS, then enter-key followed by WORLD then enter-key to go "flat" 2D in your file.
Message 5 of 6

Hi Deepee365 & Dean,

have you looked at his screenshot?

2014-04-20 21-04-17.png

Then you see that the letters of the ucs-icon have rays that are definitly not normal, and so I understand why someone asks what's going on there. It's a bug in screen-handling, therefor the update, to turn UCS to W does not solve his/her problem!

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 6 of 6

I think it's just a video issue. Typically toggling the Hardware Acceleration will fix things like this.

Also, check your video card to see if it's approved by Autodesk and make sure you have the latest drivers.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost