26 REPLIES 26
SOLVED
Message 1 of 27
Anonymous
791 Views, 26 Replies

Visual studio and visual basic get properties

Hi good morning, I need help.  Robot Indifferent
In school I left an exercise in visual Basic and AutoCAD and need help,
The problem is that I need to do to get the properties to click a wall for example, what is the height, broad and then do things like operations.
The bad is that it's my first time doing this kind of development with AutoCAD, I would greatly appreciate if you help me step by step Robot surprised

26 REPLIES 26
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

sorry, you know what is the route for references?

i have a error

Message 22 of 27
Anonymous

huh... I wonder why. Remove the Autocad references from the right. Then right click on reference tree For 2012 Add: AcObjClassImp 1.0 Type Library AutoCAD 2012 Type Library For 2014 it's a little different. I'll have to share all info tomorrow. Does the exe work for you?
Message 23 of 27
Anonymous

thank you very much and I'll just try, I hope you can help me tomorrow. Robot Happy Man Happy

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous

try this. (2014) let me know if you have any issues. you can reference the dll's in the
folder
WindowsFormsApplication27\obj\Debug

Message 25 of 27
Anonymous

Hello thank you very much for the help it works great I just wanted to ask you one thing, when I migrate it to Visual Basic Error muetro what you image, you define with this line and the "Out"

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous

Maybe this will help. See: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee332485.aspx

GetEntity will set the 'ent' as the entity selected.
So, instead of setting ent like normal (example: AcadObject ent = cad.ActiveDocument.Utility... etc)

It must be set as shown in the image.

the great thing about visual studios is it will give you the required arguements

Message 27 of 27
Anonymous

Hello thank you very much indeed has helped me too, do not know how to thank you. and I did work in Visual Basic, if you ever need help I am here to serve, thank you Robot Very Happy Man Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost