AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015

Message 1 of 1 (99 Views)

Unhandled Exception e1cfad66h

99 Views, 0 Replies
05-13-2012 01:56 PM

Dear Autodesk:

I keep getting this error on AUTOCAD 2013. I had terrible trouble getting Autcad 2013 to install, so I have spent the weekend reinstalling everything from the ground up including updating bios. I put ACAD on first so it would install.

Now when I:

1. Exit I get this error

2. Open the about box I get this error.

You will now have at least 50 reports of this error from my email address jm-nicholsetc... to look at this.

This is way past a joke, I have now spent days on this blasted mistake.  It does the same thing on my Dell and my ASUS P8P67 machine, one with an NVIDIA card Quadro 1000M and one with a GEFORCE card.

All is not lost as:

1. I just use 2011 as this is stable on all my machines, but work gets upset as it is more than 2 years old and could be a security risk.

2. It causes me no install problems, ie Net crap on install that is unbelievable in this time.  I took 2 days to foll my old box to install 2012 becasue of the NET crap errors.

3. If the worst comes to the worst I return to my ACAD R11 that works on my XP box and causes me no problems and it has DXF files you can actually understand.

Having used ACAD since 2.17f, can I say - well done, biggest stuff up since .................. fill in blank.

Perhaps you could give me some idea of how to fix the error.

PS:  Rhino is very attractive now with Python. 

Regards

JMN

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube