Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The drawing file being opened was not created by a product from an autodesk

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1960 Views, 3 Replies

The drawing file being opened was not created by a product from an autodesk

Please help me because every time I opened the software it gave me that message. The drawing file being opened was not created by a product from an autodesk education suite. If you save this drawing, it will always be plotted with the following plot stamp: Produced by an autodesk educational product it is recommended that you save this drawing with a different file name.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
BeKirra
in reply to: Anonymous

All it tells is that

1) the drawing was not created by AutoCAD student version.

2) the person who sent you the drawing saved it by using a student version of autocad and the stamp can't not be removed.

From its license agreement, the student version can't be used for commercial purpose.

HTH

Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.
= ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ =
A circle is the locus of a cursor, starting and ending at the same point on a plane in model space or in layout such that its distance from a given coordinates (X,Y) is always constant.
X² + Y² = C²
Message 3 of 4
mathewkol

Essentially, you're hooped. That drawing will always show that banner when printed unless you open it in 2014 SP1 or 2015 because those versions suppress the banner.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 4 of 4
Murph_Map

@Anonymous wrote:

Please help me because every time I opened the software it gave me that message. The drawing file being opened was not created by a product from an autodesk education suite. If you save this drawing, it will always be plotted with the following plot stamp: Produced by an autodesk educational product it is recommended that you save this drawing with a different file name.

If the message states "was not created" then it means you are using an eductional version of AutoCAD. The dwt (template files) you are using are from the standard autocad version. To keep from getting that message open and save any dwt files you use. 

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost