Did you mean: 

Text size change

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Ronald4418
805 Views, 3 Replies

Text size change

Is there something in the setup files that I'm not seeing?

I need to change the text and tab sizes in my AutoCad Status Bar and Drafting Settings so that my old eyes can even make them out without a magnifying glass. I'm in the process of learning Autocad and it would surely be of help that I could see what I'm suppose to be learning instead of having to learn Braile First.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
skintsubby
in reply to: Ronald4418

Ronald

Those will be Windows settings.

What version of Windows are you using?

Mark

Message 3 of 4
Ronald4418
in reply to: skintsubby

I'm using Windows 8.1 Professional. I've tried all of the Window settings including the Font Sizes and resolution to 1920 by 1080 and the closest I've come is to change the Icons in the Drafting Settings Toolbar to Labels. It helps some and is a little easier to read. But is there a better solution as I imagine I'm not the only user with old eyes?
Message 4 of 4
skintsubby
in reply to: Ronald4418

Ronald.

It is definitely a Windows setting. I'm on Windows 7 and can't tell you where it is on Windows 8.1 But as a starter (and assuming it hasn't changed too much) try right clicking on the desktop and "Personalize" and look under "Display".

For info... You can changeCommand Line.PNG your command line text size through "Options" in AutoCAD though.. see below

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost