AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015

julie.watts
Message 1 of 3 (491 Views)

Switch object from model space to paper space

491 Views, 2 Replies
10-12-2012 12:33 PM

Hello,

I might be crazy, but I feel like I have a vague memory of once learning how to click on an object in a viewport and being able to click a button or use a command to switch that object to paper space (so that it appears the same size). I'm trying to avoid having to go through the steps to scale down the object once I get it in paper space).

Is there a way to do this? Thanks!

Julie

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 3 (484 Views)

Re: Switch object from model space to paper space

10-12-2012 01:30 PM in reply to: julie.watts

CHSPACE command, described in HELP.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
julie.watts
Message 3 of 3 (480 Views)

Re: Switch object from model space to paper space

10-12-2012 01:40 PM in reply to: pendean
That's it! Thank you. I had tried looking in help, but must not have typed the right words in the search box. Makes life much easier! JULIE WATTS, NCIDQ(r) Certificate No. 27198, LEED Green Assoc. Interior Design Instructor 253-589-5567 [http://www.newh.org/images/MemberLogos/2012/12_NorthwestMember-sm.jpg] [LEED_GAcmyk 25percent] Clover Park Technical College 4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW Lakewood, WA 98499 Privileged and Confidential Information: This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use or disclosure of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information, by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender by email, delete and destroy this message and its attachments from any computer. P Think Green! Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube