Henrik

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
nestly2
in reply to: Henrik_Lo

@Henrik_Lo wrote:

HI

Howe come, I can’t snap to intersection in this drawing

Because all the vertical lines have an elevation of 0.00081686 and the horizontal lines are either 0.0000 or 0.00068677 elevation.

Message 3 of 7
Henrik_Lo
in reply to: nestly2

HI thanks for quick replay, I will try to move the line

Regards

henrik

Message 4 of 7
nestly2
in reply to: Henrik_Lo

If everything is supposed to be at 0 elevation, just select all the lines and change the start and end Z from "Varies" to 0 in the properties pallete... or use the FLATTEN command.

Message 5 of 7
murray-clack

As an additional option - in case you need to keep those lines at their repsective elevations - you can use the APParent object snap where it finds the intersection of two objects crossing each other with different elevations.

When you need to snap to the intersection of these objects, enter APP on the keyboard (or however you enter an OSnap), hover your cursor over one of the objects [a glyph will appear] and click anywhere along that object, then hover your cursor over the crossing object, and the "Apparent Intersection" glyph will appear at the intersection where you will then click your mouse button.

Note that whichever object you click on first will act as the reference line and will snap it its 'Z' value.  In other words, if you have an object at elevation 15, and another object at elevation 10, if you click on the elevation 15 object first, your cursor will snap at elevation 15.

And also note that the endpoints of both objects can have different Z elevations, and APParent INTersection stills works as expected

Message 6 of 7
Henrik_Lo
in reply to: murray-clack

Hi thanks for helping me out, and fine with all those differed options for solving a problem

Like this.

Regards

Henrik

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Hi im having the same problem any ideas?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost