Did you mean: 

SketchBook Designer data error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ebrehm11
638 Views, 1 Reply

SketchBook Designer data error

Hello all,

I have reviewed nearly 100 posts in multiple forums, pertaining to this topic and have not found a single solution to my problem.

When I attempt to copy and paste in my drawing, it slowly saves the drawing once I specify a base point then will paste absolutely nothing.

I was recieving the Sketchbook Designer error until I uninstalled Sketchbook designer.  That message no longer appears, but I still cannot copy and paste in the drawing.

Occasionally in the sequence it references simplex.shx files.

I am also recieving a message: Duplicate Definition of block_Archtick ignored?

Measures taken to solve this problem:

Uninstalled Sketchbook Designer

Changed FIRSTPICK from 0 to 1

Command STYLE and changed all referenced fonts to a Country Blueprint which is an Autocad font

Cleared all Layer filters from the drawing

Attempted to delete linetypes that clearly came from the initial file I recieved, but it will not let me delete any of the linetypes

If you have any ideas they are much appreciated.  Each post I have read never gives a solution just a reference to another related topic.

--

Thanks

Eric

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Brian750
in reply to: ebrehm11

Hi Eric, I am having the same issue and unfortunately I don't have a solution. However, if you haven't already noticed it, an easy work around is to paste the data into a different drawing. Example, I tried to copy a block between layout tabs and I got this sketchbook design error message. I then went to another drawing which I had opened and pasted the block. When I came back to the original drawing, I could paste the block without issue.

I hope that helps. - Brian

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost