AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015

Valued Contributor
David_Metcalf
Message 1 of 2 (265 Views)

Sheet Set manager from 2012 opens blank

265 Views, 1 Replies
04-06-2012 04:55 PM

I have a user who opens his drawings from 2012 in 2013 and they show the sheet set manager blank. He goes back to the 2012 seat and the sheet set manager displays the dwgs.

Has anyone encountered this issue and has a solution?

Thanks,

David

Valued Mentor
hardin
Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)

Re: Sheet Set manager from 2012 opens blank

01-18-2013 07:13 AM in reply to: David_Metcalf

I'm having a similar issue now.  No matter what AutoCAD I use, (Civil 3D, LT, ACAD, 2013 or 2012) the sheet sets open blank. If I add properties or add drawings, then the good sheet set is overwritten with my empty one. I screwed up a project this way. Fortunately it was young, with only a couple dozen sheets and we were able to remake a new sheet set. But, I need to know how to fix this. I read in other posts that it was due to installing previous revisions of Civil 3D. I've not done that, but I did use Civil 3D 2012 to insert a Google Earth image and Surface for the first time in a long time yesterday before this problem showed up. Coincidence or Cause? I doubt it was the cause, but who knows? I submitted a ticket to Autodesk about it a few minutes ago.  It may be worth noting that even when I've opened several Sheet Sets (all appear blank) there is not the usual list of open sheet sets in the drop down of the SSM.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube