Did you mean: 

Select Menu

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
drguitarum2005
341 Views, 3 Replies

Select Menu

Somehow I activated a mode where when I click on an object, if there are several objects there, it will bring up a little menu to pick which one I want, similar to Inventor if you hover or say "Select other...". How do I toggle this mode? Turns out I like it sometimes but usually I don't need it. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
doni49
in reply to: drguitarum2005

It sounds like you're describing "Selection Cycling".  Are you seeing something like this?

SelectionCycling2.png

There are a few ways to toggle this on and off.

Ctrl+W

or there's a toggle button at the bottom of the acad window:

SelectionCycling.png

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 4
drguitarum2005
in reply to: doni49

Thanks sir!
Message 4 of 4
doni49
in reply to: drguitarum2005

Glad to be of assistance.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost