Did you mean: 

[SHIFT] + MMB Orbit random crashes...

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
darawork
265 Views, 1 Reply

[SHIFT] + MMB Orbit random crashes...

Hi and happy Monday,

I must say that it's nice to see in this world of constant change, there is always the old reliable [SHIFT]+MMB Orbit bug in AutoCad... year in, year out... never changing, it's comforting.

/sarcasm

Is this actually ever going to be fixed..? And no, I'm not going to use a workaround or stop doing it in favour of something else. If it constantly causes crashes in each released version to the next does someone not think it is about time to fix it? I have sent in at least 100 CERs over the years.

At least this time it gave me a nice new and interesting error before it died: "INTERNAL ERROR: !saves.cpp@197: eFilerError"

...?

Darawork
AutoDesk User
Windows 10/11, 3DS Max 2022/24, Revit 2022, AutoCad 2024, Dell Precision 5810/20, ASUS DIY, nVidia Quadro P5000/RTX 5000/GTX760

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: darawork

Hi,

I don't have that error, but I'm not that often working in 3D.

But for the message you show (seeing "save" as part of it), is it possible that your AutoCAD crashes because it's time to autosave?

I would not say that disabling autosave is a workaround, but may be worth to try for a test period?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost