SCALE BAR

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
seijitateishi
646 Views, 3 Replies

SCALE BAR

Hello everyone

I am using AutoCad Mechanical 2013. I am trying to show Bar Scale as in the Figure below at the bottom left corner. I couldn't find this symbol in the Tool. I wonder if anybody could help, please. Thank you.

Seiji

Scale Bar.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mathewkol
in reply to: seijitateishi

I don't have one with me, but in the time you've already waited, you could have made one yourself. Just draw a bunch of lines and maybe some solid hatch and there you have it.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 3 of 4
heinsite
in reply to: seijitateishi

I'd agree with Matt here.  Best you build one of your own... something to a company/personal standard that you can use all the time.  And while you're at it, make it fully dynamic too so you just have one block that contains all of the scales you typically use.

When you have that working toss it in a block library somewhere that your system can always find and toss it on a tool palette with the layer it belongs on built into the properties.  The time you spend doing all this will be paid back in no time... and then over and over and over many times.

It doesn't get any more custom or convenient than this! 

Dave

------------------------------------------------------
Dave Hein, P.E.
Message 4 of 4
seijitateishi
in reply to: mathewkol

Matt Kolberg:

Now I understand there isn't such a symbol with AutoCAD 2013. I took your advise and as Dave suggested I created a block for future use. Thank you so much everybody.

Seiji

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost