Did you mean: 

Resize the visible model space...

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
BeKirra
1789 Views, 2 Replies

Resize the visible model space...

I can't remember what is the system variable to control the size of model space.

I recieved a drawing which shows the 2d models as a dot when "zoom" => "all".

Thanks in Advance.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.
= ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ =
A circle is the locus of a cursor, starting and ending at the same point on a plane in model space or in layout such that its distance from a given coordinates (X,Y) is always constant.
X² + Y² = C²
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
kasperwuyts
in reply to: BeKirra

use the LIMITS command for this. To double check whether the cause of your problem isn't just stray geometry; make sure the zoom fit command just zooms in on the geometry. To visually check the limits of the drawing, enable the grid and put the GRIDDISPLAY variable to 2.

Best regards
Kasper Wuyts
in reply to: kasperwuyts

"Limits" does the job!

I did not use it for long long time.

Cheers!

Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.
= ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ =
A circle is the locus of a cursor, starting and ending at the same point on a plane in model space or in layout such that its distance from a given coordinates (X,Y) is always constant.
X² + Y² = C²

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost