Did you mean: 

Reinstall and upgrade AutoCAD 2013 Student Edition

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1156 Views, 4 Replies

Reinstall and upgrade AutoCAD 2013 Student Edition

I have installed AutoCAD 2013 Student Edition. Is it possible to reinstall it and upgrade it for AutoCAD 2014 Student Edition since I have already reinstall AutoCAD 2013 Student Edition one time?

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
steve216586
in reply to: Anonymous

2014 is not an install upgrade. It is an entire new package. If you install 2014 you will have both on your computer as separate entities.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. "-Eleanor Roosevelt
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: steve216586

Thank you for your reply.

Can I uninstall AutoCAD 2013 Student Edition, licence expires September 2015, and on it place install AutoCAD 2014 Student Edition since one time I have reinstalled AutoCAD 2013 Student Edition?

Message 4 of 5
steve216586
in reply to: Anonymous

see here: http://www.autodesk.com/education/student-software If you have 2013 you can sign in and not have to create an account and proceed from there.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. "-Eleanor Roosevelt
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: steve216586

Hil.  I have a similar questions.  I have the 2012 autocad free student edition.  I have anothe 1.5 years on it.  Can I install the new free student 2014 edition?  My questions really is do I have to get a new serial number and products key.  And do I uninstall the 2012 version first and then install the 2014 version?  Also, will all my files work on the new 2014 version?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost