AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015

calebking
Message 1 of 2 (628 Views)

Publishing to single pdf file (Multiple Tabs) Creating Bookmarks

628 Views, 1 Replies
12-04-2012 11:38 AM

I have no problems publishing to one file from multiple tabs, or plotting to multiple single files named after each tab.  I want to batch plot to a single file with bookmarks named after each tab in my AutoCad file.  I would think that it would name each bookmark "Filename-TabName" as it goes down the batch plotting (publishing) list.  Right now, I print to individual files and combine.  This creates bookmarks for each filename like I want, but I have to name my tabs in order, or re-order everything each time which is time consuming.

Is there a setting to create bookmarks as you print to a single file that are named after each tab? This would be cool and very useful.  I cannot imagine that I am the only one who wants this.

-Caleb-

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 2 (556 Views)

Re: Publishing to single pdf file (Multiple Tabs) Creating Bookmarks

12-05-2012 05:05 AM in reply to: calebking

There is no PDF bookmarking ability built into AutoCAD.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube