Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with saving a file while drawing 3D objects

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
KaraB.
680 Views, 9 Replies

Problems with saving a file while drawing 3D objects

My coworker keeps having an error message pop up when he tries to save a file. This file He has tried: -wblocking the contents -saving the file as another file with the "save as" command -selecting the objects, right-clicking, & choosing copy Nothing has worked. He keeps getting this error message. Any thoughts??
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
justshutup
in reply to: KaraB.

RECOVER, AUDIT, -PURGE.

Message 3 of 10
KaraB.
in reply to: justshutup

Thank you for the info! We will try this.
Message 4 of 10
JDMather

Am I missing something - I don't see attached error message or a text description of the message?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 5 of 10
KaraB.
in reply to: JDMather

I thought I attached the jpg of the error message. If not, it should be attached to this reply.
Message 6 of 10
KaraB.

Let me know if you cannot see the attachment. I cannot see it on my end. When I click on the "add attachment" button, all it does is bring me to the top of the page. Also, while viewing my post, if I click on the "options" button near the top of the text box, it does nothing even though it looks like it is a drop-down box. This discussion group has been acting really strange for me lately. Every time I log in, I have to use the "forgot password" function, even though I know what my password is. Has anyone else had these issues?
Message 7 of 10
JDMather

Try a different browser (IE? Chrome?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 8 of 10
KaraB.
in reply to: JDMather

Let's see if this works! I'm using Internet Explorer. I'm not too hopeful though because I had to reset my password again.
Message 9 of 10
KaraB.

Message 10 of 10
KaraB.

I have tried Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, & Mozilla Firefox. I'm having the same problems in each of them. Is anyone else having these problems? I have had to reset my password 4 times today even though I know what my password is. I even have the "keep me signed in" button checked too so I shouldn't have to sign in! I'm going to try attaching the photo one more time, but I'm afraid it's probably not going to work.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost