Layout Tab 2

Layout Tab 2

Layout Tab 3

Layout Tab 3

Layout Tab 1

Layout Tab 1

Layout Tab 1

Layout Tab 1

This will provide a 1 package of papers that will have 13 sheets, collated in the order shown (4 - Layout Tab 1, 3 Layout Tab 2, 2 Layout Tab 3, and 4 Layout Tab 1). 

I need to be able to store this as a job that I may print at various times.  When I do print, I will need to print anywhere from 1 pack to 100 packages.

Thoughts or suggestions?  I have looked at Sheet Set manager and so far I am unable to add multiples of the same sheet/layout into the one set. 

I would like to do this directly in autocad (I am using LT 2013) as I have to run draft sets.  If I need to, I am willing to look at a separate print manager that can print PDF or jpeg, etc.  If I go this direction, I would like to setup sheet set manager to print the updated files that would then be used by the print manager.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
3wood
in reply to: brad_quiltworx

Try command PUBLISH and save the printing job as a file.

Message 3 of 3
brad_quiltworx
in reply to: 3wood

My solution

I used a combination of SSM and tabs to get the print job setup. i needed to create multipe of the same layout tab, up to 16 of some with as few as 1 of others.  Then, importing them into SSM, I was able to organize them in the correct order based on booklets.  I then printed them to PDF to speed up reprinting.  This allowed me to print multiple collated sets as needed of each booklet.

To keep the number of tabs down, I created a separate file for each booklet with the base file being exreffed in.

Brad

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost