Did you mean: 

Plot Clipped Viewport in PDF problem. rectangular is ok

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
architetto.rei
1055 Views, 1 Reply

Plot Clipped Viewport in PDF problem. rectangular is ok

Hi my friends,

i'm trying to plot to pdf a work by paperspace viewport. I've a sheet with 3 different viewport.. a rectangle viewport, and 2 polygonal viewport. Every viewport is on a definite layer called "RIQUADRO".

When plot to pdf, the two polygonal viewport disappear.. the rectangular viewport is ok. I tried to convert the rectangolar viewport to polygonal viewport .. and also the 3th viewport gone.

If make 3 rectangular viewport everything is ok.

If plot directly to my printer, everything is ok also with polygona viewport.

I can't find the problem. I've tried to create another one pdf style printer.. but nothing change..

Anyone???

Thanks mate

Tags (4)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

>> If plot directly to my printer, everything is ok also with polygona viewport.

What driver have you then used to plot to PDF?

I would try it with the default "DWG to PDF.pc3", if that fails I would next look for a current servicepack for AutoCAD, maybe recreate a new "DWG to PDF.pc3" from scratch using the plotter-manager (sometimes when migrating from previous versions the usage of the old one has some issues) ... and if all that does not succeed then try e.g. PDFCreator.

Good luck, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost