AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015

Distinguished Contributor
Karol-Or
Message 1 of 3 (279 Views)

Partial CUI not loaded on startup

279 Views, 2 Replies
01-20-2013 10:28 AM

I made a partial CUI but it isn't loaded when i start Autocad. I have to load it, manually, with the MENULOAD command.

Sometimes, if not always, the LISP programs i entered in the Suitcase of the Load Application command aren't loaded also, and i have to load them, or some of them, manually.

*Expert Elite*
M_Hensley
Message 2 of 3 (263 Views)

Re: Partial CUI not loaded on startup

01-21-2013 03:56 AM in reply to: Karol-Or

After you get your settings like you want them, use WSSAVE command to save your workspace. Later if your settings are not right use WORKSPACE command and set your saved workspace as current.

Mentor
smbrennan85
Message 3 of 3 (245 Views)

Re: Partial CUI not loaded on startup

01-21-2013 12:38 PM in reply to: Karol-Or

Make sure you get the Service Pack installed if you haven't already. I had some issues with my partial not loading properly from time to time, and ever since I installed the service pack I haven't seen that issue again.

Shawn B.

Follow me on Twitter @That85CADGuy.  ||    Connect with me on Linkedin.
To help improve Autodesk Products, please Click Here to provide feedback.
To help improve the use of these Forums, please  Accept As Solution and  Give Kudos.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube