Did you mean: 

Need help or advice

23 REPLIES 23
Message 1 of 24
rado7rado
784 Views, 23 Replies

Need help or advice

Hello guys

Im new to autocad and so i hawe one question.I hawe 2 drawings in pdf format and they are with very little or no mesurements.Its there any way to draw this in autocad.I atach files so you can see what i mean.

Thanks in advance for any help

p.s.:sorry for my bad English

23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
nestly2
in reply to: rado7rado

Again, the Bounding box (especially a lisp driven one) is not really important to the completing this prodedure, it's just a nice visual indicator where the fartherest X Y boundaries are.  Here's a different variation using only reference lines

lezece2.gif

Attached is the the drawing with the original, and re-scaled geometry.  Upon closer inspection, I see the Bounding Box is actually a little bit bigger than the geometry, I suppose this is because Bounding box lisp used the control points of the spline.  If this is problem, resize the rectangle (or use lines as shown above) and rescale the block accordingly.

Message 22 of 24
rado7rado

Thanks alot guys.I priciate all the help and advices.Now i hawe last question for now.How could i draw lines that i mark on picture below.Probably is maked from elipse or ?

Message 23 of 24
Patchy

Draw them with command SPLINE, after that use FLATTEN command and change them to polyline.

Message 24 of 24
rado7rado
in reply to: Patchy

Thanks i will try.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost