Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Grip Selection by holding down the Shift Key - Not Working

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
zootango
1664 Views, 2 Replies

Multiple Grip Selection by holding down the Shift Key - Not Working

Running Autocad Civil 3D 2014, multiple people in the office having this same problem.

For some reason trying to select multiple grips by holding down the shift key, doesn't or quits working.

Right now I have a polygonal viewport that I'm trying to resize around notes and other things and for some reason

it will not select multiple grips by holding down the shift key.   But right next to the viewport I can draw a random pline

select it and hold down the shift key and the multiple grips selection will work.  What gives???

A co-worker that is having the same problem can not even get the multiple grip selection to work at all on anything.

He has said that at times he was able to shut down Autocad and restart Autocad and his multiple grip selection would work

for awhile then at some point would not work again,  today even when he shuts down and restarts autocad his multiple grip selection

will not work?

Anyone know a solution to this problem, especially mine where currently I can select multiple grips on some objects but not others???

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
nestly2
in reply to: zootango

While this article does not precisely describe your problem, it may be related.

http://beingcivil.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/01/cannot-remove-selection-with-shiftpick.html

Message 3 of 3
rkmcswain
in reply to: zootango

zootango wrote:

For some reason trying to select multiple grips by holding down the shift key, doesn't or quits working.

It might be this.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost