Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mline question

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
dpeach1016
322 Views, 6 Replies

Mline question

I am using autoCAD 14 LTE and i cant use multilines. I remember being able to use it in 2013. Was ML taken out? I cant even edit ML's.

Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: dpeach1016

There is no MLINE in AutoCAD LT, never has benn, still isn't available. part of the discount you are enjoying.

Look into DLINE command (limited to two lines) and offset/fillet as needed.
Message 3 of 7
dpeach1016
in reply to: pendean

Thanks I appreciate it alot, i figured it was something like that. i have been using Dline for the project I am on at work, i own have a student copy of 15 at home. so i guess i got a second question, if i draw a multiline at home and bring it to work on a flash drive can i copy and paste the DWG into my shop drawings? or would i need to get a full version and a seat at home?

Message 4 of 7
pendean

LT should honor whatever you create in full AutoCAD: it just won't let you edit them like you can with MLINE command for example (changing styles, adding segments etc.).
Message 5 of 7
justshutup

@dpeach1016 wrote:

Thanks I appreciate it alot, i figured it was something like that. i have been using Dline for the project I am on at work, i own have a student copy of 15 at home. so i guess i got a second question, if i draw a multiline at home and bring it to work on a flash drive can i copy and paste the DWG into my shop drawings? or would i need to get a full version and a seat at home?

It is my understanding that, even though 2015 doesn't plsce a plotstamp on EDU created dwg's any more, it is still against the EULA to use EDU software for comercial purposes.  

Message 6 of 7
dpeach1016
in reply to: justshutup

Thanks I appreciate it, so question number too, if i have a sear at my job can i use that seat at home?

Message 7 of 7
justshutup

@dpeach1016 wrote:

Thanks I appreciate it, so question number too, if i have a sear at my job can i use that seat at home?

If you are on subscription you should be able to take advantage of the home use policy. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost