Did you mean: 

MEASUREGEOM missing from ribbon

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Peterstair
1074 Views, 2 Replies

MEASUREGEOM missing from ribbon

I am using a full version of 2014 plain vanilla AutoCAD. More recently I have had the utility panel (that contains MEASUREGEOM) and the export panel pulled down in the work area for ease of access. The utility panel has disappeared completely, and sometimes I find the export panel hiding on the far right side of my screen with just a little bit of it sticking out. I right click on the the home tab and open "show panels" and I don't even see the utilities panel as an option to check or uncheck. I wonder if the utility panel is hiding beyond my screens view, but am unsure how to easily explore this possibility. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Peter

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
nestly2
in reply to: Peterstair

The panels you've pulled off the Ribbon may be off-screen for some reason.  You should be able to redock them to the Ribbon in the CUI editor by selecting the affected workspace, then expand the Ribbon Tabs, then edit the location or docked status of the missing panel(s)

Here's a short demo  --> http://www.screencast.com/t/hRpqaFDyAA

Also, unless you've enabled automatic Workspace saving, panels pulled off the Ribbon should be restored to the Ribbon whenever you switch workspaces or restart AutoCAD.

Hope this helps

Message 3 of 3
Peterstair
in reply to: nestly2

Thanks Nestly!

This is the most comprehensive help I think I have ever received! 

Peter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost