Locked Viewport scaling

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
rafaljt
883 Views, 9 Replies

Locked Viewport scaling

Hi,

This is my first post here, I always tried my best and did anything alone. But this thing drives me crazy and i cant find the solution.

In my drawing layout nr. 2 has blocked viewports. The button on bottom right is dark grey and doesn't work. And standard "Zoom nXP" command doesn't help either.
First layout works well with scale. But I cant change plotter to HP HP7685 as our teacher wants us to. Gives some communicate with rastric drawing. 
I attach my file below. 

Please help me, this thing is killing me:)

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: rafaljt

Hi,

>> In my drawing layout nr. 2 has blocked viewports

Layout2 has not any locked viewport, if you select the viewports do you really see them as locked?

2014-03-10 18-51-56.png

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 10
rafaljt
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

No, ofc not. It would be too simple. But try to scale it anyway. Scaling doesnt work

Bez tytułu.jpg

this viewport button is somehow locked, dont know why

Message 4 of 10
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

you are aware that these viewports are all set to perspective? Perspective views can't have a "scale" ... is that what you are looking for?

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 5 of 10
rafaljt

Theres something new to me.. continue pls.
Message 6 of 10
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> Theres something new to me.. continue pls.

For perspective views you can't define a plot scale, is not possible at all (look to the screenshot, you see one dimension has different sized depending on position (front/back) of a geometry).

I'm not sure what you mean by "continue pls", wasn't that the answer why setting a scale does not work?

2014-03-10 19-25-05.png

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 7 of 10
rafaljt

I mean how to change it to normal scaled view so i can scale it as i should. I'm sorry for asking newbie questions.
Message 8 of 10
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> how to change it to normal scaled view

Ok, you can use the viewcube-icon (looking like a small house in the upper-left corner of the viewcube ==> right-click and select "Parallel".

2014-03-10 20-10-42.png

You can also use the command _VIEW, in that dialog change the property "Perspective" to OFF.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 9 of 10
rafaljt

Vielen Dank fur Seine Hilfe!
(sry for my german if sth wrong) 

You really helped me! Thanks a lot

Message 10 of 10
Alfred.NESWADBA

You are very welcome!

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost