Did you mean: 

Lineweight refuses to change

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
857 Views, 6 Replies

Lineweight refuses to change

Hi,

I am using Autocad 2D for a drawing, and my lineweight refuses to plot correclty. I didn't use a ctb file, but I changed them by hand each one. Most of them works correctly but some of them not. When I go to the properties window, every of them have the good lineweight, it's when I plot them in pdf file and open them in Adobe reader, some still have the 0mm (wrong lineweight). However they show they are the good size in properties window, but they plot differently.

I just realize that when it shows in adobe reader it shows the wrong lineweight, but if I convert the pdf into a jpeg and open it with windows photo viewer, it shows the correct lineweight.

Any idea what could cause this??

Thank you,

Vanessa

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

changed them by hand?
Perhaps your PDF viewer is the culprit if this is a display only problem: try something other than Adobe Acrobat to confirm.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I don't have any other pdf viewer.....

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

Well I just sent me the file via e-mail and view it over the web, and then the lineweight were perfect!!

Weird....

Message 5 of 7
pendean

Yep, Acrobat acts weird indeed: see attached, these settings work for me but I prefer to just use another free PDF viewer altogether.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thank you very much!

Message 7 of 7
drjohn

My favorite since Adobe viewer really, really sux.

Foxit PDF Reader

Regards,

DJ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost