Line type scale

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
alb01
360 Views, 3 Replies

Line type scale

Hi,

Does anyone have any ideas what is going on here. I have set the LTscale in model space to 25 and the line scale to 1. in paperspace, the PSLTscale is set to 0 and Vport scale is 1:25 so the dashed lines should look the same in both spaces (See attached) but they don't. I am sure there is a scaling issue somewhere but can't seem to find it. Units are decimal but it may be that an imperial conversion is happening somewhere.

thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
btheboz
in reply to: alb01

The paper space ltscale should be set to 1 also.

Message 3 of 4
jggerth
in reply to: alb01

Generally speaking, the best results will be setting LTSCALE to 1 (or 0.5 -- personal prefernce, and both PSLTSCALE and MSLTSCALE to 1.

Especially if plotting from Paperspace -- having an LTSCALE set to you plotting scale is a good thing when plotting from Modelspace, but really is not needed if you are using paperspace and layouts to manage printing.

Message 4 of 4
alb01
in reply to: jggerth

Thanks for the info. I had not considered the effect of msltscale. I have managed to get the desired result with ltscale 20, msltscale 0 and psltscale 0. the lines now look the same in model and paper space so I know that what I se in model i will also get in paper. thanks again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost