Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layout tabs moved...why?

26 REPLIES 26
Message 1 of 27
ArtisanCAD
1705 Views, 26 Replies

Layout tabs moved...why?

why have these been moved to the extream left side 'BELOW' the commant line ??????? what is the point. they were perfectly ok where they were 'ABOVE' the command line which meant if you had a docked window to the left of the screen they were always just below the drawing area for easy access. Now we have to move the curser (in my case) 10cm off the drawing area to access them!!!! Is this an example of change for change sake????

why autodesk ...why?

Lorne
26 REPLIES 26
Message 21 of 27
pendean
in reply to: twallacemagee

Nothing attached.
Message 22 of 27
rkmcswain
in reply to: Ron-C

Ron-C wrote:

I know I should know.......but where in my subscription account can I submitt a suggestion ?

I've added this suggestion to the "Wish List" for years...........

You can do it here or via the AutoCAD Feedback Community.

To what wish list are you referring?

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 23 of 27
twallacemagee
in reply to: pendean

i am on 2016. I skipped 2015 and wish this worked like 2014. I am aware that this is a year old issue but someone else brought it back alive. And lets try the attachment again.
Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
in reply to: twallacemagee

come on man, I really want to see what you got
Message 25 of 27
sjmsme
in reply to: ArtisanCAD

I know it's an old post. We just loaded on 2016. We had 2014. This was and wasn't a surprise to me that it changed and when I did a search of the forums of how to move them back...this thread came up. I still just don't understand autodesk's MO to "fix" what isn't broken. When they bring new things to the table...it's great...but changing what works...doesn't make sense.
Message 26 of 27
pendean
in reply to: sjmsme

What works for you may not work for others: look around, we all have things we like and dislike about every aspect of the program and it's amazing how it goes that way. 2015 for example took away features in Layouts that 2016 put in with variations. Repeat that across other 2015 items, and just as many 2012-2013 users dislike 2014 for it's changes and so on.

2016 added the feature to move the status bar around: you can turn this off. Is this what you mean? again, latching on to an old thread, your 2016 issue gets lost in the mix.
Message 27 of 27
Ron-C
in reply to: rkmcswain

AUGI

Ron

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost