Keyword dropdown on mouse pointer

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Fredrik.Larsen
1000 Views, 3 Replies

Keyword dropdown on mouse pointer

Hi

I use a plug-in that prompt me for a keyword. In the 2012 version of AutoCAD I could press key down to get a drop down list on the mouse pointer with all the keywords, see attached image. In the 2014 version I don't get this choice, I only get the possibility to choose keyword from the command line at the bottom. Is the functionality with key down gone in the never versions or can I set a variable so it shows?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
nestly2
in reply to: Fredrik.Larsen

The "down arrow" in your screenshot does not appear to be a plug-in, it just looks like dynamic input with "Allow pointer input" enabled. Maybe check your Dynamic input settings.
Message 3 of 4
Fredrik.Larsen
in reply to: nestly2

I didn't mean the functionality was in the plug-in, just that the plug-in used it. I looked up the dynamic input and found that I just had to turn this option on to get what I wanted. I am quite new to AutoCAD so I don't know all the settings yet and what they are called. Thanks for the answer. 🙂

Message 4 of 4
jggerth1
in reply to: Fredrik.Larsen

@Fredrik.Larsen wrote:

I didn't mean the functionality was in the plug-in, just that the plug-in used it. I looked up the dynamic input and found that I just had to turn this option on to get what I wanted. I am quite new to AutoCAD so I don't know all the settings yet and what they are called. Thanks for the answer. 🙂

Your'e in good company with that last -- after multiple decades I still don't know all the settings or what they are all called called Smiley Happy

Especially since some have unexpected consequences.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost