AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015

BeatsUsingAnEraser
Message 1 of 2 (120 Views)

Keyboard & UCS Bugs

120 Views, 1 Replies
05-04-2012 12:58 PM

ACAD 2013 was installed a few weeks ago and I've been having strange keyboard problems. I type, for instance, the    " @" symbol and " " " double quote shows up! The UCS sometimes sticks in WCS although the UCS icon begs to differ. Dynamic UCS is off. Today I did a rotation about the "Z" axis and instead it rotated around the "Y" axis. I tried it a few times to make sure I hadn't left early for the weekend. The only solution I have found is to close and restart ACAD when this happens. Anybody else out there share this particular pain?

*Expert Elite*
Patchy
Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)

Re: Keyboard & UCS Bugs

05-04-2012 01:24 PM in reply to: BeatsUsingAnEraser

For months, it drove me crazy, a combination of keys caused some keys to alter (not all of them)

I used Ctrl+Shift+A to switch group on and off , I did it too fast and missed the A, then after that all my typed in command gone crazy.

If your happened again, hold down Ctrl+shift and see if that's the cause.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube