AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015

raymond1224
Message 1 of 3 (99 Views)

JLB FlexReport LT to monitor the utilization of Autocad BSD 2013 network version

99 Views, 2 Replies
04-23-2013 09:24 PM

Dear Autocad expertise,

Does anyone have experience on using JLB FlexReport LT to monitor the utilization of Autocad BSD 2013 network version?

Anyone can share the experience with me?

Thanks,

Raymond Cheung

*Expert Elite*
edwin.prakoso
Message 2 of 3 (60 Views)

Re: JLB FlexReport LT to monitor the utilization of Autocad BSD 2013 network ver

04-25-2013 12:19 AM in reply to: raymond1224

I reviewed it once. 

You know that you can request a trial license, right? Have you tried it by yourself?

Kind regards,
Edwin Prakoso | www.cad-notes.com | @CADnotes

If this post solve your issue, please mark this post as solution. It will help others who have the same issue to find solution.
*Expert Elite*
braudpat
Message 3 of 3 (57 Views)

Re: JLB FlexReport LT to monitor the utilization of Autocad BSD 2013 network ver

04-25-2013 01:10 AM in reply to: edwin.prakoso

Hello from France

I have used this nice program (The REAL one , not the Trial version)

And some French customers are using it with satisfaction, so  ...

Bye, Pat

Bye, Pat

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube