Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instructional Video Needed Autocad 2014

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
micadguy
3068 Views, 2 Replies

Instructional Video Needed Autocad 2014

Good afternoon. I haven't used autocad since 2002. I am look for a good instructional video that will get me up to speed with regards to autocad 2014. I just downloaded the trial version of Autocad 2014 and I want to become proficient enough to be employable within the next few weeks.

I have used Autocad, Catia and Unigraphics in the past when I was in college, but that was years ago. I am looking to get back into the CAD market and find a cad job while sprucing up my skills.

If you guys could direct me to an online source that I can view Autocad videos that would put me on a running start, I would greatly appreciate it. Any suggestions would me most appreciated. Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Patchy
in reply to: micadguy

Free videos visit Youtube.com

$150 for Infinite Skills Autocad Traininng, it's worth it

http://www.infiniteskills.com/training/autocad_2011_training_bundle.html?gclid=CKff5NbEsLoCFSEV7AodA...

Message 3 of 3
edwin.prakoso
in reply to: micadguy

There is another resource that you might want to check. It's not an instructional video, but it covers many basic tools to let you remember how AutoCAD works.

Try to read Hitchiker's Guide to AutoCAD Basics.

If this post solves your problem, please mark it as solved. It will help others with a similar problem to find a solution.

Kind regards,

Edwin Prakoso
LinkedIn | Website | Twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost