Did you mean: 

Installing Product Design Suite 2013

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
252 Views, 4 Replies

Installing Product Design Suite 2013

Hello, 

I Was wondering if i purchase a leftover 2013 product design suite online, will i have any issues installing. I talked to a retailer but they only want to sell me 2014 and thats out of the budget. So would I need any codes not included for instalation, or is there something preventing me from purching a older version?

Thanks, 

Bryce

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

>>>...something preventing me...<<<
Authorizing with Autodesk if it's already been registered by someone else: know what you are buying and have a backup plan to get your money back in full.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

thanks for responding so quick. so as long as the product is brand new and sealed in the pakage there should be no issues then right?

Message 4 of 5
Mistress0fTheDorkness
in reply to: Anonymous

The seal isn't necessarily an indication.
I download my software from the subscription center and install from that, and seldom open my media at all (it's just there for an emergency backup).
As Dean says, it all depends on whether or not the serial number has been registered by someone else... you wouldn't find that out until after you install and attempt to authorize the software for use.

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 5 of 5

@Mistress0fTheDorkness wrote:
I download my software from the subscription center and install from that, and seldom open my media at all 

The time to successfully download vs. the time to request physical media, have it shipped, and receive it... was about a draw this year... 😐

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost