Did you mean: 

IEC 60617 Symbols

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
5334 Views, 8 Replies

IEC 60617 Symbols

Hi Is there a place where i can find IEC 60617 electrical symbols that i can use with Autocad 2015, i have read that Autocad electrical does give you the option to install the symbol library during the installation process but in my case we don't have Autocad electrical. Thanx
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Buy it as part of ACADE or buy the pacakge separately, I've not seen them 'free' anywhere. Details here http://std.iec.ch/iec60617
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Hi,

I bought ACAD Electrical as part of the Product Design Suite 2015 Ultimate, but can't seem to install the IEC content and symbols. When I attempt to do it as recommended (through my Windows 7 Control Panel > Programs & Features > Uninstall/Change) I am requested to insert Disk 2 of 3. I'only have an Autodesk USB thumb drive with the PDSU 2015 on it and the installer doesn't look at it for the content. I would really like to use the IEC symbols and content for my designs - any advice on how I can install them along with others that seem to be available, such as conternt from Festo?

Regards,

Roger

Message 4 of 9
jason.dupree

I am running into this same issue. Anyone know the workaround?

Jason Dupree
Senior Consultant - ECAD, Inc.
Message 5 of 9
behradd12

hi . how can i download library iec schematic ? i cant find that ! please link for me if you can . tanx

Message 6 of 9
pendean

Message 7 of 9
pendean
in reply to: jason.dupree

Message 8 of 9
pendean
in reply to: behradd12

Nothing to download for free: try an internet search for product to buy or explore the Autodesk Exchange for possible libraries to buy if they have any https://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/en
Message 9 of 9
behradd12
in reply to: pendean

thank you my friend . i try to find it . ty

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost