Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a problem when I try to view an architecture drawing in Adobe Pdf Reader?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
399 Views, 2 Replies

I have a problem when I try to view an architecture drawing in Adobe Pdf Reader?

Im trying to view and then edit a pdf drawing (which was initially  drawn in Sketchup, then exproted as a 2d dwg and plotted as a pdf file from Autocad) but some lines appear inconsistent; some lines appear thicker and darker than the original ones; It's very strange since in my initial drawing all lines have the same thickness and colour but when I try to view it in Adobe Reader they come out different. I also tried opening the pdf file in a different Pdf Viewr like Pdf Architect and in there everyhtign seems fine. I also tried printing the drawing from Adobe Reader and again the lines are printing fine. I think there's a problem with how the file appears on the screen, a pdf veiwr error. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe reader but it's the same old story, as soon as I try to open pdf the file, some lines appear thicker. I have to make a presentation of similar drawings in Adobe Reader. Below are some screenshots of how the file looks in Aobe Reader and Pdf Architect. Does anyone happen to have any idea regardign this issue? Please help, thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

why do you create now the third thread with the same question (>>>crosspost1<<< >>>crosspost2<<<)?

Answer to the existing threads, what you tried and the results you get with these suggestions!

Ignoring suggestions and starting new threads again and again is only time consuming ... for the helpers and for you too as you start at zero with every thread.

If there was something not to understand, then ask for that, but within the same thread, please.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

FOXIT Reader, a free PDF viewer: use it. Stop wasting your time with Acrobat products.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost