Did you mean: 

I am hoping someone has done all the dirty work with P&IDs and Libraries

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
HullDrafter
391 Views, 3 Replies

I am hoping someone has done all the dirty work with P&IDs and Libraries

I need to set up our P&ID standards and am starting from scratch. I am hoping for several things from anyone that can provide them. I would like to get all valves, unions, and anything else "plumbing" on one drawing so I can open the drawing and design center and create a new tool palette. I would like all the symbols be in blocks, but I can do that part myself. I am also hoping someone else has already loaded all the P&ID symbols in the same manner. Again, if I can have the drawing, I am going to set up a Palette for those also. I am find a wide assortment of things on line, and I can't afford to start buying anything yet (sorry, new job and I am still poor) & I don't know what their policy is for something like this.

So, I am asking, does anyone have a couple of libraries or drawings loaded with blocks I can have?

Thank you

HD

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: HullDrafter
Message 3 of 4
HullDrafter
in reply to: pendean

I would love to, but, they gave me AutoCAD Electrical so I can work on Arch drawings, Ventilation Drawings, some Plumbing Drawings.

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: HullDrafter

Ask "they" to give you the tools you really need: or buy an add on or grab a free add on. Come on, you can do it, I gave you a start, do more with it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost