Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make a fill form

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
3752 Views, 4 Replies

How to make a fill form

Hi new here, I'm not sure if autocad is the right software for this but how to make like a "Fill only" form where when you type in it will like auto "plot" into the graph. like this (please open the attachments)

my friend say its doable in acrobat creator, but haven't done something like it, they "asume "

anyway, the borehole log 2 & 3, I think is really have to be done in AutoCAD (Is it?).

And, I've heard many "types" of AutoCAD, like 

AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2014 AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2014
autocad plant AutoCAD Architecture 2014 Autocad Electrical 2014

I wonder w/c autocad needed for this simple job?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Patchy
in reply to: Anonymous

If it can be drawn by hand it's can be done with autocad. For this type of chart, it can be done but not like you want "Type it in"

Message 3 of 5
dbroad

If you want a type-in form that would normally be filled out by writing text in blanks, you could use both AutoCAD and Acrobat.  Use AutoCAD to create the blank background (grid and static text form).  Then use Adobe Acrobat to create the type-in part of the form. If the form also needs drawings included, you could use the comment features of Acrobat but AutoCAD would be better.  The advantage of a pdf form is that any browser can be used to fill it out and save it.

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Thank you for the reply guys, I would not be posting it on websites, it is just for me, Im wondering how to make this a fill only form

Message 5 of 5
dmfrazier

"...form where when you type in it will like auto "plot" into the graph."

Sounds like something Excel could do.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost