Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a sheet listt able with two sheet properties in one cell?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
civilgz
328 Views, 6 Replies

How to create a sheet listt able with two sheet properties in one cell?

I want to create a sheet list table that can have two or three sheet properties combined in one table cell. Can I do that? Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
dmfrazier
in reply to: civilgz

Which sheet properties would you like to combine?

Message 3 of 7
civilgz
in reply to: dmfrazier

Any properties will do, like project no. sheet number. Is there anything I missed when I created the sheet list table? Thanks.

Message 4 of 7
dmfrazier

If you created the sheet list table using the built-in command "wizard", then the answer is no, you didn't miss anything (AFAIK).

But it is possible to combine (concatenate) SheetSet properties in a custom table.  However, this would not (cannot) replace the sheet list table produced by the wizard (AFAIK).

Message 5 of 7
civilgz

Any clue to create the custome table? I mean is it a way to link the cumstom talbe with sheet list table? We don't have to insert the fields in the tabel and edit each field to link to the sheet set property, right? Thanks.

Message 6 of 7
dmfrazier

The automated sheet list table uses hyperlinks to compile all the sheet set data, and I haven't played around with it enough to know if it's feasible (possible and/or practical) to link a custom table to it.  I suspect it is possible, but I also suspect updates to the automated table would break the links and make it impractical.

Just now I tried to link cells in a custom table to cells in the sheet list table using Formula fields, but the fields don't resolve (they show "####").  Maybe there's another way, but I haven't found it yet.

Message 7 of 7
civilgz

Thanks. At least I know what the situation is.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost