Did you mean: 

How much does RENTAL Cost?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
quijanos
735 Views, 6 Replies

How much does RENTAL Cost?

As stated.......

Anyone know how much AutoCAD Rental costs?  

Fee's?  Per Month?  ETC?  

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Patchy
in reply to: quijanos

For a month?

It's free, just download and use the program.

Message 3 of 7
dgorsman
in reply to: quijanos

If you haven't already done so, details here: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=22003862&linkID=14002998

Costs may vary by region, so any number I or somebody else comes up with might be different.  You would need to discuss those with a reseller.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 4 of 7

Did you see the Announcement box on the main page of these forums? http://forums.autodesk.com/

Click on "find additional details here", and you will get all the information that is currently available. (Including links for pricing in the Autodesk Store, and that it currently applies only to AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2014 and AutoCAD Revit LT Suite 2014.)

--
Kate Morrical
Digital Design Manager, Washington DC
BIMmuse.com
Message 5 of 7
nestly2
in reply to: Patchy

@Patchy wrote:

For a month?

Just a note... the 30 day trial(s) are only for evaluation purposes.
Message 6 of 7
rkmcswain
in reply to: nestly2

@nestly wrote:

@Patchy wrote:

For a month?

Just a note... the 30 day trial(s) are only for evaluation purposes.

Nothing binding on that webpage, other than someone's honesty.

For conversation purposes, I wonder if you have to agree to this in a more formal method either before you download or via a modified EULA?

Which gets me to thinking.... I wonder if there are businesses out there that are flashing machines every 28 days and using trial versions full time (which is obviously what Adsk is trying to prevent here).....? Technically possible I suppose?

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 7 of 7
nestly2
in reply to: rkmcswain

>>Nothing binding on that webpage, other than someone's honesty.

A dishonest and moderately technical person can obtain and run just about any software for as long as they want....  illegally.  Only dishonest and non-technical persons would start over each time the trial expires.

>>For conversation purposes, I wonder if you have to agree to this in a more formal method either before you download or via a modified EULA?

I'm gonna say No and No.  You only have to agree to the Privacy Notice to download, and the "I Agree" button that must be clicked  to install is a generic license for the product.  As I recall, inside that "agreement" is a clause that says you agree to abide by all applicable licenses (ie Stand Alone, Network, Student, Trial etc)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost