Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error when i try to modify materials

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
772 Views, 8 Replies

Fatal Error when i try to modify materials

Hi; i have a problem when i try to modify materials on Autocad 2014, i get the following error: "FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation reading 0x0050 Exception at ce24fa48h" somebody can help me? thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
HullDrafter
in reply to: Anonymous

Out of curiosity, what are you trying to modify?
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous

"FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation reading 0x0070 exception at c94be160h" the fatal error appear at the same moment of the other
Message 4 of 9
HullDrafter

Allow me to rephrase this, you stated that the error message popped up when you try to modify materials in AutoCAD 2014. What are the materials you are trying to modify?
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: HullDrafter

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous

it appens when i try to modify all the materials.. and the message pop ped up when i try to open the catalog of the proprieties of the materials
Message 7 of 9
HullDrafter

I am still trying to find the information you are looking for, and someone may beat me to the answer, but I have just a couple extra questions. 1) is this one of your drawings?

2) If not, what AutoCAD version or rather variation was used to create this? (It looks like something a friend used to do with Revit). I can't remember the last time I had an error like this. But, I'll keep looking.

HD

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous

it appens with all the files, not only with one file. I've tried to install autocad 2015 because i thought that could be a problem of the programm, but it appen with, autocad 2014, autocad 2015, and i also tried to reinstall both the programs
Message 9 of 9
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> but it appen with, autocad 2014, autocad 2015, and i also tried to reinstall both the programs

Well for AutoCAD 2014 I would have verified first the service pack, is this up-to-date? And if you do a reinstall ... have you reinstalled the material libraries too?

For AutoCAD 2015 ... did you migrate the settings when you first started 2015, so it imported something from your 2014-settings? If so, it might also be the profile that has defects. You can use the "resetting to defaults" option (in the Windows start menu ==> Autodesk section) to make the AutoCAD profile clean (if you have done any customizations then please back them up before resetting).

HTH, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost