AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015

nmstechs
Message 1 of 2 (3,582 Views)

Express Tools not loading properly in AutoCAD 2014

3582 Views, 1 Replies
05-16-2013 02:43 PM

Initially we got an error message stating: "error: no function definition: VLAX-USER-PRODUCT-KEY"

We did some trouble shooting ourselves with information obtained via several web searches, involvding the following:

1) Adding .fas files from the Express directory to the appload.

2) Reloading the acetmain.cuix via menuload (had to unload it first, since it was apparently already loaded)

3) Removing and re-adding Express Tools via Programs & Features (Add/Remove programs)

4) Reinstalling AutoCAD 2014

5) Running (vl-load-com) from the command line (no effect)

6) Running expressmenu and expresstools from the commandline (says it's successful)...

...then we are now getting "error: no function definition: VLAX-MACHINE-PRODUCT-KEY"

The registry keys appear to be OK, and I am seriously at the end of my tether. I have pretty much tried everything I could find to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

Additional information (system specifications):

Windows 7 64-bit

Intel Core i7 960 3.2 GHz

Nvidia Quadro FX 380 512MB 64-bit

24 GB RAM

AutoCAD 2014 64-bit

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 2 (3,562 Views)

Re: Express Tools not loading properly in AutoCAD 2014

05-17-2013 12:10 AM in reply to: nmstechs

Hi,

try to reset your AutoCAD profile (to be found in the startmenu of Windows) so your user-settings get reseted (or login to your Windows with another user-account) and try to start AutoCAD there. ...same problem?

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube