Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error insalling autocad_architecture_help_2013_english_win_64_32bit?

23 REPLIES 23
Message 1 of 24
acooperator
545 Views, 23 Replies

Error insalling autocad_architecture_help_2013_english_win_64_32bit?

Hi,

I have downloaded autocad_architecture_help_2013_english_win_64_32bit and while installing it, I have found this error below.

التقاط.PNG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The real leader is one who helps other people.
23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
acooperator
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

@acooperator wrote:

Thanks a lot,

IF you really had a look at my post posted in 02-17-2014 04:41, you would have seen that I have replied to Pendean's post with  it says: CRC faild in Help Installer\acad\English\Help Html.zip Unexpected end of archive.

Who exactly are you replying to?  I think that there are people actually trying to help you, but this forum seems to vex you.  

I have replied Pendean's post. This forum doesn't vex me at  all, why would it do? If it does, I will quite quietly leave it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The real leader is one who helps other people.
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
in reply to: acooperator

I have the same problem with acooperator. Just today I tried to download and install ACA 2013 offline help but failed to install. The download it self is done correctly. But when I tried to run the exe file (self extractor), the application said "Some files are corrupted. Please download again and reinstall". Here below my screen shot
Message 23 of 24
rmaady
in reply to: acooperator

I have faced the same problem. I downloaded the file 3 times and every time i get the same error :

CRC failed in HelpInstaller\acad\English\HelpHtml.zip Unexpected end of archive

the file size of the download is : 118,193 kb, not 188 Mb

The archive file successfully installs in C:\Autodesk\Autocad_Architecture...... , containing setup.exe and some folders, but stops working when it gets to extracting HelpHtml.zip

I downloaded the file from the link below:  On this adress

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-architecture/downloads/caas/downloads/content/download...

http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/autocad_architecture_2013_offline_help/autocad_archite...

Anybody have a clue how to fix this ?

can i manually download installation help file from other websites?

Message 24 of 24
rmaady
in reply to: olivier.eckmann

So what? any suggestions?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost